Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cody's Second Life.

I'm Dakota Tebaldi (call me Cody). I'm an 10-year-old avatar on Second Life. That is, my avatar kind of resembles an 10-year-old boy. I actually joined Second Life in early February, which I suppose makes me a little over a month old, SL-wise.

So, I'm still a newbie. But I really enjoy SL; I've seen and done some amazing things, and I like to tell other people about them - but you know, chat isn't that good a way to tell a detailed (and sometimes long) story. So, I decided to shamelessly steal an idea from some other SL residents and start a blog. Here, I'll be sharing stories and pictures of some of the things I do, the places I go, and the people I meet. I might make some completely unrelated posts, too - I'm all random like that sometimes. My blog, my rules!

I'm just as new to blogging as I am to Second Life, so you'll have to pardon my dust until I find a groove. Hopefully I can catch onto it as quickly as I (seem to have) caught onto SL.

No comments: