Sunday, July 20, 2008

Smooth Sailing

Well, I've been back about a week or so. And it's good to be back! I was able to check on the forums now and then, and check email, while I was gone, but that's about it. At one point, I tried a browser-based alternate SL client, which was really good for nothing but IMs, but it frustrated me and I only tried it once. Accept no substitutes! For all its flaws - at least, the ones that people keep harping about - SL's pretty cool in my opinion.

So what have I done since I've got back? Lots of stuff. But, as usual, I keep forgetting to take pictures. My friend Trodden takes so many darn pictures whenever he does something, he can tell a story just by lining them all up. I might not be taking that many pictures, but I do resolve to take a lot more than I have been. I'll be posting them here. You can also take a look at my Snapzilla page if you want to see more.

See you around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psst.. Your blog called me. It says you should update it soon.

:D

-Macphisto